I just heard about these adorable and safe toothbrushes for little ones. I wish I had these when my big kids were younger! The invention of the Baby Banana Brush followed a terrible accident. The owner’s grandson slipped and fell with his toothbrush in his mouth. It punctured the roof of his mouth and just barely missed his carotid artery! I can only imagine how scared everybody was when this took place. Apparently, this is a common type of injury, as the family learned at the emergency room.
Anybody with a little one around, knows that they can be balls of energy and not want to hold still, especially for brushing teeth. The Baby Banana Brushes are great because they’re adorable and inviting to little ones. These are a great product to use to get your little one interested in and used to brushing their teeth every day. They are even SAFE enough for your little one to carry around.
Here’s everything else you want to know before you buy:
The Baby Banana Brush…
- Gently massages teeth and gums
- Made with flexible 100% food-grade silicone to reduce risk of mouth injury
- Develops good oral hygiene habits early
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- BPA, latex, and phthalate free
- Easy-to-grasp wing handles
- Easy to attach a pacifier strap
- For ages 3-24 months